Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Making the Tour #2

Here’s our second installment of “making the Tour” with our DRM wannabe golfer “Your Highness”.
A few weeks had passed, and “Your Highness” is still progressing slowly, with regular practice rounds at the jerudong garden course with Amy “baby face assassin”. He quoted “Ok sudah lah aku main, ada par … satu lobang tu aku kalah kan Amy”.
Last week, our wannabe DRM received a special invitation by DRMgolf BOD to join the Panaga Monthly medal. “it was an honor to receive the invitation, I almost decline it coz I wasn’t confident with my driver. But then again, I need to prove to them that I deserve to be in DRMgolf Tour”. So with that in mind, “your highness” was hard at work at the driving range and even at home trying to fix his weak bendy swing.

Sure enough on the morning of Saturday 2nd September 2006, he appeared on the door steps of the panaga golf club with full of confidence and said “Ok lets play, I’m up for the challenge”.
After 18 holes, “your highness” was still looking lively and seems to be happy with his overall performance. The “Freak” even had a few words of encouragement after the game “Not bad lah, for his first time playing 18 holes I think his score of 145 is reasonable. With a bit more practice and golf lesson I’m sure he’ll do better. Wish him all the best and not to give up”.
So “your highness” has finally reach his dream of joining the DRM Tour … but will he perform better on the next one? We’ll just have to wait and see.

No comments: